Monday, March 19, 2007

000: Another brick in the wall of blogs...

I´m opening this because I´m tired of what the music world is turning itself into. I feel I can do some good by sharing my point of view with the world over the internet.

Like you can see here, my name is Gustavo Giacomini, I´m 21, a musician since I was 12. I´m open for talking. That´s why this is NOT an anonymous blog, I want to share opinion, so I won´t feel bad being judged by other people. Here´s my orkut profile:
http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=5633949164623635422
I´m posting both in English and BR Portuguese for the sake of communication.

I´m a busy guy. I´ve got a recording studio, I´m a music producer, pianist, and keyboardist. Then, I don´t expect myself posting every day. Once a week would be a great goal for posting.

---

Estou abrindo esse blog para discutir o rumo da música atualmente. Muita coisa tá errada aí e eu acho que algo de bom posso fazer, a começar por mostrar o que penso na internet.

Como podem ver aqui, meu nome é Gustavo Giacomini, tenho 21 e sou músico desde os 12.
Este não é um blog anônimo, justamente porquê espero críticas, sugestões, enfim, estou aberto para comentários. Esse é o meu perfil no orkut:
http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=5633949164623635422
Estou postando em inglês e português em nome da comunicação.

Eu sou uma pessoa ocupada. Tenho a B3 Produções, sou produtor musical, pianista e tecladista. Assim, eu não espero postar todo dia. Quem sabe uma vez por semana seja ideal...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oieee!!!
Ham... como eu sou muito legal ¬¬ haha
vou abrir os comentários ;)

Bem legal teu blog viu senhor produtor, pianista, tecladista e muito ocupado ;X haha

bjux ;*~