Sunday, March 25, 2007

003: Strange dream

This dream I had last night brought a song to my head:

Last night as I lay in my bed asleepin´
Last night as I lay down across my bed
Last night I had myself a nightmare
I had a dream, I had a dream, my little Irene was there

Had to say now Good night, Irene (8x)
I wanna get ya, wanna get ya
Get you into my dreams

(...)

(Good Night, Irene! - Dr. John's version)

Of couse it came to my head because of this strange dream I had last night:

I was somewhere I don't know, I think it was New Orleans or some other place in southern USA. I went to a Dr. John concert but after that I stayed with him in the same hotel! And there where myself, Dr. John and Eric Clapton talking about music! What a great time, I wish I had a "brain camera" so I could get that on tape to watch again! We talked mostly about blues, piano and guitar playing, and I even asked Dr. John if I could take a few N'Awlinz piano lessons with him! That was great, best dream in many years!

Gotta go, no portuguese version today!

No comments: